Wednesday, June 5, 2024

A Mantra of Self-Love: Embrace the Light Within

 A Mantra of Self-Love: Embrace the Light Within

Your thoughts on me, like leaves in the wind, Hold no sway, where I begin. For in my heart, a love so deep, It’s my own counsel that I keep. I wrap myself in self-love’s embrace, Finding in me, a peaceful place.

In the mirror, I see my own light, A beacon shining, brilliantly bright. My worth is intrinsic, beyond any measure, An endless source of joy and treasure. What you think of me, let it pass, Like shadows on grass, it will not last.

I matter to me, this truth I hold, More precious than opinions, bold. I love me, in light and shadow, Through joy and even sorrow. I accept me, with every flaw, In every mistake, I find more.

More to love, more to embrace, In every trial, I find grace. I am proud of the steps I take, Each one for my own sake. I respect me, for who I've become, In my own story, I am the sum.

Every morning, with the sun's first gleam, I whisper softly, "I believe in me." I nourish my soul with words so kind, A garden of self-love in my mind. I am me, and you are you, To my own self, I remain true.

In the quiet moments, I hear my voice, A melody of love, my choice. I celebrate my strengths, acknowledge my fears, In the dance of life, I persevere. Your thoughts on me, they fade away, In my self-love, I forever stay.

Let this poem be a gentle guide, To those who've struggled, who've cried. May it bring a tear, a smile, a light, A reminder that in themselves, they might, Find love, acceptance, a powerful theme, "I believe in me," let that be your dream.

What you think, it doesn't define, For in myself, love I find. I am a vessel of worth, pure and true, Radiating love in all I do. Each day, I rise with a heart full of grace, Embracing the world, at my own pace.

With every breath, I affirm my worth, An unshakable love, rooted in my birth. My journey is mine, unique and profound, In my own essence, I am crowned. I am whole, I am free, In my self-love, I find the key.

So stand tall, and cherish your own heart, For self-love is where all beauty starts. Let your soul's light shine, unwavering and clear, For in loving yourself, you'll draw others near. Repeat this mantra, let it be your guide, In your self-love, forever abide.

Daily Mantra:

I believe in me, I am my own light, With self-love, I take flight. I am worthy, whole, and free, In my heart, love endlessly. What others think, it doesn't define, For in myself, true love I find. I embrace my journey, every part, With self-love, I open my heart. I am proud of who I've become, In my self-love, I am the sum. I am enough, just as I am, A masterpiece, a shining gem.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment