Monday, June 3, 2013

Best Christian Wedding Vows Ever


Wedding Vows

I openly give myself to you before our Lord and these witnesses.

To love my Heavenly Father above all else,

To love my neighbor as myself,

To trust and obey his commandments,

I will have no other Gods before my Heavenly Father,

I will not make myself an idol before my Heavenly Father,

I will not take the name of my Heavenly Father in vain,

I will remember to keep holy the Sabbath day,

I will honor my Father and Mother,

I will not kill,

I will not commit adultery,

I will not steal,

I will not bear false witness against my neighbor,

I will not covet my neighbor’s house, their spouse or anything they possess.

 

I promise to seek first God’s kingdom and obey His Word. I promise to you to seek God’s will before my own, live a righteous life, have a heart of gratitude and listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

 

I COMMIT TO LOVING YOU UNCONDITIONALLY ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude.  Love does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful.  It does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never ends.  I will have faith, hoop and love, all three of these. The greatest of these that I shall possess is Love.

 

I WILL HONOR, RESPECT, CHERISH, OBEY, COMMINICATE, TRUST, FORGIVE, LISTEN WITH AN OPEN HEART AND ENCOURAGE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

 

I will pray, read scripture, attend worship services, remain positive at all times and be your best friend always and forever.

 

To my Family, I dedicate my life to loving and nurturing you.  I promise to be faithful to the Lord and to one another.  I promise to teach you well the ways of the Lord and read to you His scriptures. I will share my parental responsibilities and guide you according to God’s will.

 

To my neighbors, I commit to loving you.  I promise to honor and respect you and guide you in the ways of the Lord all the days of my life.  I promise to serve you tirelessly and give to you my time and talents.

 

I love you Lord, I love you my sweetheart.  Thank you Lord for our union.  May God bless our marriage.  Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ. 

Amen

 

John and Jane for Eternity

Nov 8, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment