Sunday, August 17, 2014

Miricle siting of Jesus with his crown of thorns in stone.

Not to long ago I was sitting taking a bath, my head resting upon the lip of the bathtub, my eyes, closed in prayer. I have found over the years one of my struggles is believing there is a God.  Wouldn't it be nice I thought if God could give me a sign, any sign, a small sign that he was who I thought he was.  I guess I just lack Faith sometimes and asking for a sign of his existence is something I had just never done before.  So I prayed that one day soon he would somehow reveal to me that what I have read and been told about him was true.
I opened my eyes and looked at the stone that surrounded the bathtub and immediately a picture of Jesus with a crown of thorns jumped out at me.  I couldn't believe my eyes. To me the stone revealed a very discernible picture of Jesus crying out in agony with what appeared to be a crown of thorns.  I had never noticed this before and I have been taking a bath daily since I moved into my home a little over a year ago.
Take a look and tell me what you see.






Had I not been praying and asking for a sign, first I don't think I would have even noticed the figure in the stone and secondly, if I had noticed it, I would have thought it to be some scary figure.  Because I was praying and asking for a sign, my mind immediately went to this is a picture of Jesus Christ with a crown of thorns, crying out in agony for God.  I believe this to be a miracle siting of our Lord Jesus Christ.  My Faith has been restored and I will keep the picture with me as a reminder of my request for a sign and an immediate response to that request from God, our Father in Heaven.

Bill Conley
billhytek@Hotmail.com
801 867 7227

No comments:

Post a Comment