Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Chick-fil-A review


Chick-fil-A - 13672 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32224

Rating: ★☆☆☆☆

Dear Jeff Wier,

I'm writing to share my incredibly frustrating experience at your Chick-fil-A location on Beach Blvd. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve encountered issues here, and it’s time to address them.

I ordered a 3-strip chicken meal with fries and a sweet tea, along with 7 ranch dressings. I confirmed this request with both the order taker and the young lady at the window, who assured me the dressings were included. However, when I got home, I discovered there were only 3 ranch dressings in the bag. This has happened before, and it’s beyond frustrating to keep dealing with the same issue.

To make matters worse, the three chicken strips I received were small and overcooked. The quality was far below what I’ve come to expect from Chick-fil-A.

Adding insult to injury, my fries were not even filled to the top—something I've noticed at this location time and again. It feels like Chick-fil-A is ripping off customers by skimping on portions, especially when you get the same amount of fries in an adult meal as in a children's meal. Additionally, most of the fries were broken pieces; I only had 4 whole fries, and the rest were just scraps.

I purchased Waffle Fries, not Waffle bits and pieces. IF YOU CAN NOT SERVE WAFFLE FRIES WHOLE WITHOUT THE BITS AND PIECES, I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE YOUR SYSTEMS TO ELIMINATE THE BITS AND PIECES OR STOP SERVING WAFFLE FRIES. Waffle fries in bits and pieces are not waffle fries. Nobody wants waffle fries bits and pieces, and you are ripping off the consumer by not giving them what they ordered, a whole waffle fry. This is unacceptable for a brand that prides itself on quality.

I called the manager to report these issues, and his response was disappointing. He claimed that he eats at Chick-fil-A five times a week and has only experienced broken fries a couple of times—a statement I find hard to believe. He also said that when the store is busy, the fry boxes might not be filled to the top and that the fries "settle" in the box, making it appear as though there are fewer. I vehemently disagree with this explanation. I opened the bag within a minute of receiving it, and the fries didn’t have time to "settle." The truth is, I was shorted, just as I’ve been many times before.

The manager offered me a box of fries as compensation, but I would have had to drive back to get it, which was simply not feasible. Moreover, his tone was condescending and unfriendly, which only added to my frustration.

Jeff, this location has serious issues that need to be addressed. Until changes are made, I suggest finding another Chick-fil-A to visit. If you do choose to eat here, check your order thoroughly and insist on getting what you paid for—whole fries, not just scraps, and properly cooked chicken.

Avoid this location if you value your time, money, and sanity.

Sincerely,


Bill Conley

904 516 9025

I will be posting this letter on my blog, Twitter, Truth Social and sending a copy to Chick-fil-A Corporate. I would post a review on Yelp, however, your location is not visible on Yelp. I suggest you change that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment