Saturday, August 22, 2015

Letter from God to me

As part of my life coaching training I was asked to write two letters, one, a letter from me to God and secondly, a letter from God to me.  Below is the letter I wrote from God to me.  I strongly encourage all to take a moment and do the same, write two letters, one to God and one from God. I think will be amazed at what you have to say to God and what God has to say to you. 

Dear Bill

Listen to me my son.  I have blessed you with many gifts and talents which I expect you to use for the greater good of my kingdom here on this earth.  I have sent you to this earth to be a beacon of love. 

You are a very special soul and one capable of bringing more love to the world. I have chosen you to do just this.

Don’t be afraid and don’t worry about the future, concentrate on loving people today. Focus on listening and validating others.

Give people the message of hope, love and encourage them to be better than they are today.

I expect big things from you. I expect you will use the gifts and talents I have given you to lead other people who are led astray by Satan.   

You can do this. 
  
Remember who you are.  
Live your life honestly and with truth.  Do not break the law and listen to those in authority. 

We have a special relationship Bill. Do not be deceived by others, what is most important is our relationship.  Listen to me and pray to me through your brother, Jesus Christ and listen to the promptings I give to you through the Holy Spirit.  I know you believe in me, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I know you believe in prayer and I know that you have a strong testimony of truthfulness, make sure you aren’t distracted by Satan.  He is cunning and has a tendency to lead you astray, do not listen to his voice.  Listen for my voice of truth. I know you know how to recognize my voice.  Don’t listen to what others are saying, listen for my voice and act accordingly. You know what is right. There are others around you who profess the truth, don’t be fooled. 

You are amazing, gifted, talented, articulate, loving, kind, a great Father, a wonderful Husband, an awesome Friend and a leader. 

Know that you are loved, that you are cared for and that you are never forgotten. You are a joy to all who meet you. Others are blessed to know you.

Never believe that you are alone, this is not true. 
   
I will work with you to help you achieve that which I have set out for you. 

Continue to listen for guidance and instruction and follow the path I will set before you.

You are allowed to make mistakes. When you do, learn from them and move on remembering I have put you on earth to help others to come to know your brother Jesus by the love you share and show for them.   

Continue to be kind and vested in other people, this is not about you, this is about others feeling loved by you. 

I bless you my Son, I hear you, I am listening and I will always be at your side. There is still much more I have in store for you, trust the journey, live one day at a time, and don’t worry about the future. The future will take care of itself.  Focus and concentrate your efforts of love today. Moment by moment throughout the day, know that I am with you, beside you, guiding you and thank you for listening and your obedience.   

I know living on the Earth is hard at times; I will comfort you through difficult times, remember me always in good times and bad, I am there with you.

I bless you Bill, I love you, and you are awesome and amazing. 

You are my gift to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment