Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Do you experience headaches or migraines?

Do you experience headaches or migraines?
It may be a lack of oxygen to the head.  Here is a simple solution that may help. Simply lay inverted for a period of time with your feet above your head so that the brain receives an increase in blood flow.  This increased blow flow will nourish the brain and stimulate blood circulation, which may be causing your headaches.
 
Before I go further, be clear that I am not endorsing any product. I don't work for this company, nor do I get any compensation. I am simply sharing with you what has worked for me. I purchased an inversion bed, which allows me to adjust the level of inversion.  I lay on the bed, inverted at a 45 percent angle for about 10 to 15 minutes. During this time I am increasing the blood flow to the brain, clearing and draining my sinuses, improving the blood flow in the cartilage between the disks in my back, aligning my posture, and stimulating blood circulation throughout my body.
 
The model I purchased also has an infrared heat option, which helps stimulate blood flow in my back, soothes my sore and aching muscles, and relieves tension in my lower and upper back, as well as my neck.
 
First, find a way to lay inverted for a period of time.  Lying slightly inverted may help, but lying flat, legs and body straight at an angle you are comfortable with, is preferential. If this works for you and you experience a difference, then maybe finding a more permanent solution like an inversion table may be suitable for you.
 
If you have a headache when you try this, know that this may feel a bit uncomfortable.  Blood is now rushing to your brain, opening up flow and circulation. If it becomes too difficult for you to endure, stop and begin again when the headache has subsided.  Lying inverted may become a part of your daily routine. If so, your body will thank you for it.
 
Try it! You have nothing to lose but your headache.  Let me know how it works for you. I encourage your feedback.  I also recommend you send his post to anyone you know who suffers from headaches or migraines.
 
P.S. In case no one has ever told you, cutting back or eliminating drugs, alcohol and nicotine helps with headaches. Also, by staying well hydrated with water, eating a sensible diet, and staying physically active will not only help reduce the frequency and duration of your headaches, but will benefit you mentally, physically and spiritually.
 
Follow me on twitter at billconley7, or friend me on Facebook or email me at billhytek@hotmail.com.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment