Tuesday, December 17, 2013

There is a big problem in America today – Absentee Fathers.


The following is an erupt from my book titled

 "As I was walking God was talking and this is what he said". 

This is the second post in a 6 part series covering the following topics....

Fatherhood (posted on December 15)
Teaching our Children (December 16)
Motherhood (December 16)
Absentee Fathers/Godless Fathers (todays post)
Being equally yoked in marriage
The Love of the Lord
Doubt
Our choice of words one to another 
Several years ago I spent a great deal of time walking and as I walked I carried a notebook and a pen. I received what I know to be Devine inspiration from God. What you are about to read is what God would like us all to hear. I believe God gave me these words to write down so that I might share them with the world. God our Father in Heaven wants us all to know he Loves us and he also wants us all to know that Love is much more than never having to say you are sorry.  
Please take time to reflect on the words given to me by God our Father in Heaven. God has instructed me to tell you that he would like to ask each of you to take the time to read these multiple times until they really soak into your conscience. He knows that by doing this, you will change your life forever. You will also change the lives of everyone around you. 
Enjoy what God our Father in Heaven has provided me as a gift to you and to all those you know.

God Bless one and all.

There is a big problem in America today – Absentee Fathers

.

It is the responsibility of the fathers to role models for our children the type of relationship our fathers have for us. Too many fathers father children out of wedlock and abandon their parenting responsibility. Other fathers divorce their wives or vice versa thus separating the fathers from the children causing anxiety, worry, confusion, abandonment issues. Any time you separate children, the children are going to be confused. When fathers are not around to instruct and train our children in the ways of the Lord the children suffer and grow up not knowing the Lord as they should. 

Mother’s responsibility is to comfort the children.

Comfort – to console in time of fear or grief. A state of ease or wellbeing. Solace. Help, assistance. One that brings relief or wellbeing. Capacity to give physical ease. 

The father’s responsibility is to educate, train, instruct, teach our children about the Lord. 

When there is no father around our children are not being taught. 

When the father is around but does not walk in the way of the Lord, again our children lose out.

A huge problem with our society is that our fathers are not teaching their children to love and serve the Lord. 

We are failing them to read the word of the Lord, to walk in obedience, to pray etc. 

Our Godless society is a result of our Godless fathers.

Fathers teach your children well, it is your responsibility. 

Tune in tomorrow when discuss being equally yoked in marriage.

Follow me on twitter at billconley7, or friend me on Facebook or email me at billhytek@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment