Saturday, January 4, 2014

A letter to my former spouse pleading with her to honor the divorce decree to do her part


Mary

If you are not going to let the girls see me and you continue to refuse to follow the parenting plan and continue to refuse to drive the girls to see me.  I will probably move from Utah.

Why should I stay in Utah and try to deal with you any longer.  You thwart every attempt I try to make to see my children. Just like you did with Bob, Kala's Dad.  Don't think I don't know.  I know you refused to let him see Kala even though he wanted to, you wouldn't let him and you are doing the same thing to me. 

I am so tired of fighting you on this issue.  You have completely brainwashed the children to not have any time to see their Father. 

The proof is in the pudding.  Your complete refusal to not drive the girls to see me is all the proof I need that you don't want the girls to spend time with their Father.

The girls never have any time for me.

You plan events and activities all the time when it is supposed to be my time with the girls.

You moved away so that I couldn't see my girls midweek knowing how difficult it would be for me to drive up to Midway each week.  There was absolutely no need for you to move to Midway.

Neither you or your new husband have a job in Midway.

You have never lived in Midway and I begged and pleaded with you to not move so far away.

I begged you to move closer, you knew by moving to Midway that it would hurt my relationship with my children. I told you so and you purposely have tried to destroy my relationship with my children.

I tried to go through the courts to force you into you having to live up to the divorce agreement.  In turn, you brought issue after issue, hundreds and hundreds of pages of documents mudding the water and in the end, nothing I brought before the court was even heard.

You have contacted the State Department after State Department after me.

You have brought a lawsuit against me for more child support.

You lie and say you tell the children you support them seeing me, yet you don't lift one finger to help that come about.

You have refused to co-parent our children and everything you have done demonstrates your total lack of concern for a relationship between a child and their Father.

I am their Dad, I have been way too passive allowing the children to see on their terms because your complete refusal to make sure they see their Dad every other weekend.

It is not solely my responsibility, I am not responsible for driving 100% of the time.  It takes two parents.

You are destroying my relationship with my children and I know that is, has been and will continue to be your intention.

You want to continue to punish me, bully me, threaten me, intimidate me, silence me any way you can.

You are vindictive and mean. 

If I can’t see my girls, if they won’t spend time with me, if they are way too busy to see their Father, then what am I doing in Utah.

I want to see my girls Mary and I want you to make it happen.  I want you to drive the girls to see me Mary, per the divorce agreement. 

I miss my girls, I want to be with my girls.  I want your help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment