Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day three of my trip to Florida


Blah, Blah, Blah - Fox News.  Pure speculation. The Democrats are so much better at hiding their deceit and evil ways. The Republicans are always trying to catch them. The Republicans systematically try to dissect the Democrats policies and events that happen under their watch but they never find the smoking so the democrats escape unscathed.  Democrats from the Republican perspective are inherently evil and dangerous to the American public.  There hearts are dark and their mind and bodies have been take over by the prince of darkness without them even knowing it.  The Republicans are always trying to shine a light on their evil and devious acts of destruction of this great nation.  In the end, the light of Christ will prevail. Never give up hope.

You might think you are alone until you look back and see who is standing behind you. 

I have weight loss on my mind, maybe because I gained 10 pounds in December, yuk, 

It seems as though I have been at the same weight forever. I want to be around 185 pounds.  I work out regularly but I eat way to much and eat the wrong types of food. I also do the exact same exercise routine. What I am doing is not working for me  Is Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers in my future? Diet pills? Radical diet? No way on all accounts.A slight modification in my workout routine and my diet which I have been unwilling to do should do the trick.  We'll see.

How about you? Anything you are willing to change or modify in your life to get those extra pounds off? 

Yes I am writing while I am driving.  It is not as crazy as you may think. 

Hey I just entered OK, I haven't driven through OK since my Freshman year in college in 1976.  I was headed from MPLS to Corpus Christi Texas over spring break. 

I just say a sign on the back of a guys truck that said, flash me your boobs.  So I did, not quite sure that was what he was expecting.  lol - I didn't really do that.
 
He is a creeper, pervert, chauvinist, low class Loser with a capital L.




I own my own truth, you own your own truth, lets make a deal, I will not make my truth your truth and you will not make your truth my truth.  Deal?

I will love you, I will listen to you, I will respect and honor you, but I will not defend my truth to you. My reality and truth may be different than yours.  We can agree to disagree and still love one another.

I am not here to please you, if I please you, it is because I choose to find pleasure in you. We all get to choose for yourself and only for yourself our truth and reality. 

I am sorry you feel as though I don't get it, that I don't understand, that I am on the wrong track and that I am missing out, you own that, I don't. I am only responsible for who I am and how I feel, the same is true for you. 

I have the right to be me and you have the right to be you. I will not attempt to control you and your feelings and how you act and behave and in turn I desire the same from you.  

Love your neighbor as yourself. 

I cannot be responsible for how you feel, what you believe or what your perception of the world is for you. I cannot control you.
 
When we try or attempt to control or manipulate others divisively, we are only hurting ourselves. We are not inn control of anyone but ourselves.  

Love your neighbor as yourself. 

Love unconditionally, do not place conditions on your love with other people. 

You might think you are alone until you look to see who is standing behind you.






Leaning tower of Britten



I am in Tyler TX.  Last night I stayed in Amarillo TX and the first night in Farmington NM.  Tomorrow I am going to West Monroe, LA, home of Duck Dynasty.








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment