Monday, January 20, 2014

Florida Everglades, alligators and water fowl pictures.

Today is day nine of my trip from Utah. I left Naples this morning at 7:20 am, the temperature was 58 degrees and I just gassed up, $3.44 a gallon.    I just finished my eight day without an energy drink. I am headed to the Everglades, route 41.  I must admit the Everglades are amazing, below you will see all kinds of pictures of alligators and water fowl.  This place brings a smile to my face.  I took a two hour tram ride through the Everglades, absolutely beautiful.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  You might to put your zoom at 300%, the photo's will show up much larger.


























































 
After my trip through the Everglades I drove to Key Largo where I took a Kayak out on the bay, walked 4 miles and had a wonderful dinner of penne pasta and blacken chicken.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment