Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 7 on my trip to Florida, Naples Florida

I will blog a little later but I wanted to post some pictures of Naples and my Nephews house.

Here are the pictures of his house.  They bought this house fully furnished.  Look at this beautiful shabby chic house. 














 
I left Tampa this morning around 7:30, it was 50 degrees outside and headed for Naples FL.  I arrived in Naples around 10:30 this morning and headed for my Nephews home where I met up with my Nephews fiancé and my Niece, my Nephew's sister.  My Nephew was still at work so my Niece and I toured around Naples, what an incredible city.  It reminds me of Beverly Hills CA, absolutely beautiful.  My Nephew is a flight instructor so I had arranged for him to take me up in a four seat plane along with my Niece and fly around Naples and Marco Island.  Below are pictures from that flight and a few pictures from DT Naples, the beach and the sunset, I hope you enjoy them.
 


















































 
 
Some notes from the trip from Tampa to Naples. 
 
"How far the mighty have fallen".  This economy does not care who it takes down. "What once was is no longer". Nothing last forever, or does it? Question? What has been around for a very long time and will be here in one form or another for thee next 50 years?  That is the profession you want to be in.
 
It shouldn't matter where you live, what matters is the people you live with and the friends you make.
 
There are two kinds of people, those who love and support you and those that don't.  Or
Those who know you and those that want to get to know you and or those who believe and support you and those that want to take from you.  Spend time with those that love and support you and pray for those that don't.
 
Have you ever noticed the State of Florida is shaped like a gun, maybe the PC police will ban it.
 
Don't impose your will on others, they will only resent you! Please try to love and accept others for who they are, not who you want them to be.  Let your grown children run their own lives. Take care of yourself and let them take care of themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment