Monday, January 18, 2016

10 etiquette tips when dating in 2016

Is it one, two, three strikes your out in the internet dating game?

Are you striking out when it comes to finding that special one in this crazy mixed up world of online dating?

Here are ten etiquette tips for dating this upcoming year which if you will follow will hopefully help you fall in love.



One.  Timely respond to text, emails or phone call messages. If you really want to know what the other person thinks about you, just gauge how quickly they get back to you. You hold in your hand a cell phone which will provide you all the information you need to determine if he or she is into you. Most people check their phone every 6 minutes and the average text takes only 10 seconds.


Two.  Communicate your intentions. Let the other person know how you feel, what you want out of a relationship and for goodness sake, be yourself. Don’t try to be someone you are not, be honest and express yourself factually.


Three.  Don’t waste each others time, if he/she is not for you, move on. If you don’t “feel it”, don’t try to fake it. Chances are it won’t “be there”. Know your type and avoid people you know you are not drawn to. Chances are you know what you like and what you don’t like, I suggest you stay away from what you don’t like even though you may be attracted to them.


Four. Dare to care. If you care for someone, show them, actions speak louder than words.


Five. Is it time to start going dutch? We don’t live in the fifties any longer. Isn’t it time to start going dutch and rotate date suggestions. The era of the fifties is over where a man asks out a woman, the man comes up with the date idea and the man pays for the date.  It goes both ways these days.  We are all looking for equal partners, time to step up your game.


Six.  Texting is not a relationship. So when did texting constitute the creation, forming and building of a relationship?  Texting is part of a relationship, it is not the basis by which a relationship is sustained.


Seven. Spend quality time together. If you desire to get to know someone, spend time with them, is that too difficult to understand? It is not important what you do, but that you do it together. When we invest time with one another, we are signaling we care about them and we enjoy their company. It also signals that we are comfortable, feel safe and secure and are interested in the other person.


Eight.  Don’t let fear, uncertainty and doubt stop you from making the first move.  When did you become so timid? If you want to meet someone, don’t let fear stand in your way.  In the old days, the man asked the girl out on a date first.  Being assertive is in! It is OK if a woman asks out a man out on a date, makes the first move or signals her intention – what ever happen to a sexy wink?


Nine.  Random acts of kindness go a long way.  Let the other person know you are thinking of them.  Every one of us wants to feel special, that we are thought of and admired.


Ten. Stop and smell the roses, don’t get physical too quickly, you know what I mean.  Need I say more?  Intimacy is special and should never be taken lightly. So is kissing by the way.  A kiss signals to the other person that you are attracted to them. If you are not, don’t kiss them, it sends the wrong signal.



Hope you have a wonderful New Year.



To learn more about this subject, please free free to contact me at coachbillconley@gmail.com

William Conley Sound advice for life (Motivation coach and speaker, Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Author, Father)

Twitter:  billconley7

Please go to billconley.net and take the free personal values assessment.  It only takes a few minutes and at the end of the assessment you will be emailed a 15 page report that I am sure will be enlightening to you,.

You may click on the link below to take the assessment.

4 comments:



  1. My Ex girlfriend left me and my daughter since 6 weeks ago after, i tried ALMOST EVERY thing to restore my relationship and i was disappointed. None was working out, A week later i saw Dr Trust website and after i contact Dr Trust for help, everything automatically change, my sadness became joy, smile was all over my face, everything happened very FAST and the result was effective. Dr Trust is the ONLY spell caster who i had success with, my girlfriend called me and said she wanted us to come back and also want to marry me. She came back to me begging me to accept her back and this happened Due to the help from Dr Trust. I Am so happy that i have my Girlfriend back. Contact Dr Trust now for urgent and fast love spell to win your relationship back.
    Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com ((WhatsApp or call him +2348156885231))

    You can read more about him on his website and contact him: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com
    Name: Tom Reed
    Country: Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievable. Sometimes it's good to try out somethings,
    My name is James Rodriguez, few weeks ago I saw a write-up about Dr Sambo helping someone to win huge amount of money , I have it a try and now here I am a millionaire. Dr Sambo made me very rich by giving me lucky winning numbers to play and I won . Dr Sambo is the solution to every poverty on earth . Contact him now Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com or divinespellhome@yahoo.com
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121 and be as happy as I am right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. My testimony on how i won £4,000,000 with the great help of Dr Davi powerful lottery spell: Call him +55 (11) 97732-4658   
    It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 14 years, I have been looking for a way on how i will win lottery. Money situation was one of the biggest problem to me. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic to win the lottery, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Davi has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Davi most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders,i won (Four Million pounds) my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. My life change over night,i now have my own house and two cars,also i am free from my debts. Dr Davi, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. If you are there and you need a powerful magic to win the lottery,Dr. Davi is the right person you need to trust and work with,i promise you that you will also win and share your own testimony. You can contact him via email:

    Spelltemple@fastmail.com Call or text him +55 (11) 97732-4658 

    ReplyDelete

  4. I want to say a big thanks to Dr. Jakiki for helping me to win the lottery. I won ($1,000,000.00)

    I never thought i will share a testimony with so much joy in my heart today, years has gone by without a fruitful reward over playing the lottery daily,i have spent a lot on tips on how to win the lottery,but when i came across Dr.Jakiki my life change for good. I requested a lottery spell,and he cast the spell and send me the winning lottery number. Now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr.Jakiki. I won $ one millions dollars and I am making this known to every one of you who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery with better price amount, this is the real contact we all have been searching for. Contact him now:

    Spellcasthome@gmail.com or Spellcasthome@yahoo.com His web site: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com

    Text or call him now: +1 (402) 892-2486

    ReplyDelete