Tuesday, January 26, 2016

10 tips To Help Guide Your Life & Make It Amazing

10 tips To Help Guide Your Life & Make It Amazing

Life can be difficult and confusing. But it doesn’t have to be if we think before we act.  These 10 simple principles can help make decisions, whether they be big or small.

1) Do I need that? Most of us purchase items that we don't need. But what would happen if you control your wants? The answer is that you’d probably have a lot more money and time! So when you are shopping, ask yourself if you really need that. This principle isn’t limited to just purchases. It can include a move, a new job, a relationship, vacation, or most anything. This is just a great decision-making question (which is why I listed it first).

2) Is that the best  you can do? I love this question and use it almost every day. When purchasing items where I believe there may be a little wiggle room in the price, I simply ask the clerk: “Is that the best you can do?”  These seven words could save you loads of money. Don't be afraid to ask and don't ask timidly. Over the past 30 years, this question has literally saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars.

3) Is it time? As in… Is it time to lose weight? Is it time to move? Is it time to get married again? Is it time to buy a new car?  This question requires you to think about a decision that needs to be made.  Once answered, it’s time to act. If the answer is yes, it is time, then have you thought it through thoroughly? If you have, then go for it and don't slow down until it is complete. 

4) Does it really matter? Well, does it? Be honest! Look back at your previous relationship and think about the things that bothered you about your former spouse.  How many of those things really mattered? This question allows you to take a moment to contemplate what is really important and to pick your battles wisely.
5) Think before you speak. We all need a reminder that words have consequences. That is why it is so important that you take a moment to think before you speak.  We have all heard this before, but how many of us put this into practice on a daily basis?  So much of what we say just comes out of our mouth without thought. By taking a moment to think through what you are about to say allows you to contemplate about the impact of your words.  Because once a word is spoken, you cannot take it back.

6) Can I afford it? This is a good question to ask yourself before many of the purchases you make. This will impact nothing less than your financial security. That’s pretty important, don’t you think?  If you simply take the time to think about a purchase, you’ll almost certainly end up buying a lot less. Because unless you hit the lottery, chances are many of the things you’re buying aren’t really something you can (or should) afford. Just because you see something you want, doesn't mean it is wise to buy.

7) Stay on track. Once you have decided to do something, stay on track. Outline what needs to get done and then do it. Stay focused and motivated. Remind yourself of the importance of accomplishing what you have set out to achieve.  Staying on track requires discipline, willpower and inner strength. Easier said than done, no doubt. But I constantly remind myself of my goals and then throughout my day, I ask myself if I am on track. It’s an important gut-check and it helps.



8) Win the argument, lose the battle?  How many of us have won an argument yet lost the battle? Not so smart, is it? Do you always have to be right? In the long run, is it more important to be right than to be happy?  What difference does it make who is right? How does being right affect your relationships? Most times, it makes no difference at all other stirring up contention. If you remind yourself that you don't always have to be right, your relationships will be much happier and peaceful. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? 

9) Who is it about?  Is it about you or someone else?  Is it about your children? Your family? The school? Your church? The community? Ask yourself why and for whom are you doing something? Sometimes we spend more time trying to please others at our own expense and to our own peril.  Throughout your day, ask yourself who you are doing this for? Knowing why you do what you do will provide you with greater clarity and, at the end of the day, greater happiness. 
10) Love unconditionally. Love without expecting anything in return. Love without placing conditions on your love. Love as though you were giving a gift and your only desire is to see the expression on another's face. Love selflessly. Love as you want to be loved. When you love others in pure ways as these, love will flow back to you just as you have given it. 

These 10 phrases require that you spend a lot of time talking to yourself (though hopefully not out loud among crowds of people!) and taking time to reflect on what is important to you. Many of us go throughout our day not taking the time to think, we just react moment by moment to events that happen throughout the day. It’s not a great way to make good decisions, is it? If you remember these principles and questions, they’ll help guide you in achieving a life of greater meaning with less confusion and greater clarity.  


To learn more about this subject or life coaching, please contact me at

Twitter:  @billconley7
Website: billconley.net 
Website: Claritypointcoaching.com (click on the certified practitioners)
Website: Noomii.com (in search bar, put my name in, Bill Conley)

Sound advice for life (Motivation coach and speaker, Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Author, Father)

Please go to billconley.net and take the free personal values assessment.  It only takes a few minutes and at the end of the assessment you will be emailed a 15 page report highlighting subconscious fears that may be getting in your way of achieving the life you want and deserve.

You may click on the link below to take the assessment. 

5 comments:

  1. My experience on how i won power ball lottery with the help of a voodoo spell caster

    My name is Michelle Teel And i live in USA, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony on how i won power ball lottery with the help of Dr. Jakiki magic lottery numbers. I won $ 900,000.00 USD and my life have change entirely for good. All my debts are been settled and cleared. I am here to say that Dr. Jakiki is the best to contact if really you need help in winning lottery. I have spent so much money playing this game for many years and i have never win a reasonable money,all i ever won is $245. But Dr. Jakiki help me and i won $900,000.00usd. Sir Jakiki i am very thankful to you for what you did for me. I just brought a house and a car last week. With these great Dr. you can win millions of money through lottery. I am so very happy to meet these great man,God has use him to bless me and others people. Please their is no harm in trying,i will advice you to contact him now for you own winning lottery numbers and i assure you that he will help you and your life will also change around for good. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers: Spellcasthome@gmail.com Call or text him +1 (402) 892-2486
    Read through his website and see others testimony: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to ( Dr Ogbe ) for what he has done for me and my family by helping me to win lottery. I won Five Hundred and Thirty Three Million Us Dollars. (($533,000,000.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am Now Very Rich As i have always wanted and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win big in any kind of lottery you play? you can contact DrOgbe , today all your plan to ever win Big in Lottery will Come True and work out well for you. His spell very real and genuine i can not still believe it And His spell also work very fast. Thank you so much Dr Ogbe for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared and am still mega rich. If you need a real And Genuine spell caster to help you Win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help Email: drogbeherbalcure5@gmail.com whatsapp numbers +2347063915230THANK YOU FOR READING

      Delete
    2. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant
      cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful
      work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online
      on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr. voodoo herbal
      medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the
      power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but
      Dr. voodoo cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband
      to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God
      be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a
      living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster,
      he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to
      prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr voodoo on Whatsapp or call him
      +2348140120719 OR email him voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. My testimony on how i won £4,000,000 with the great help of Dr Davi powerful lottery spell: Call him +55 (11) 97732-4658   
    It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 14 years, I have been looking for a way on how i will win lottery. Money situation was one of the biggest problem to me. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic to win the lottery, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Davi has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Davi most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders,i won (Four Million pounds) my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. My life change over night,i now have my own house and two cars,also i am free from my debts. Dr Davi, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. If you are there and you need a powerful magic to win the lottery,Dr. Davi is the right person you need to trust and work with,i promise you that you will also win and share your own testimony. You can contact him via email:

    Spelltemple@fastmail.com Call or text him +55 (11) 97732-4658 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to ( Dr Ogbe ) for what he has done for me and my family by helping me to win lottery. I won Five Hundred and Thirty Three Million Us Dollars. (($533,000,000.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am Now Very Rich As i have always wanted and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win big in any kind of lottery you play? you can contact DrOgbe , today all your plan to ever win Big in Lottery will Come True and work out well for you. His spell very real and genuine i can not still believe it And His spell also work very fast. Thank you so much Dr Ogbe for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared and am still mega rich. If you need a real And Genuine spell caster to help you Win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help Email: drogbeherbalcure5@gmail.com whatsapp numbers +2347063915230THANK YOU FOR READING

    ReplyDelete