Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, do no evil, think no evil, in life it all begins with LOVE



 The three wise monkeys sometimes called the three mystic apes, Together they embody the proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil.
 I have added a couple of more monkeys to my list covering behavior that I believe to be honorable.
Think no evil.  This monkey would have his hands over his head.
Do no evil.  this monkey would have his arms crossed in the form of an X.
These monkeys represent what we should not do.  Conversely, what is it that we should do?
Forgive
Hope
Give
Listen
Pray
Live with integrity
Honor your word
Live righteously
Suffer the consequences of your choices
Make better choices
Acknowledge things as they are today
Don't give up
The List could go on and on.
The important thing to remember, it is not only what you don't do, it is what you do do. Every choice you make has a consequence. Every word, every thought, every belief, every action you make has a consequence. Make all your choices out of Love for God, yourself and your neighbor.
The Holy bible shares with us the two greatest commandments; Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself
In order, Love God, yourself and your neighbor. You can do it.



To learn more about this subject, please free free to contact me at coachbillconley@gmail.com

William Conley Sound advice for life (Motivation coach and speaker, Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Author, Father)

Twitter:  billconley7

Please go to billconley.net and take the free personal values assessment.  It only takes a few minutes and at the end of the assessment you will be emailed a 15 page report that I am sure will be enlightening to you,.

You may click on the link below to take the assessment.





.

2 comments:

  1. My experience on how i won power ball lottery with the help of a voodoo spell caster

    My name is Michelle Teel And i live in USA, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony on how i won power ball lottery with the help of Dr. Jakiki magic lottery numbers. I won $ 900,000.00 USD and my life have change entirely for good. All my debts are been settled and cleared. I am here to say that Dr. Jakiki is the best to contact if really you need help in winning lottery. I have spent so much money playing this game for many years and i have never win a reasonable money,all i ever won is $245. But Dr. Jakiki help me and i won $900,000.00usd. Sir Jakiki i am very thankful to you for what you did for me. I just brought a house and a car last week. With these great Dr. you can win millions of money through lottery. I am so very happy to meet these great man,God has use him to bless me and others people. Please their is no harm in trying,i will advice you to contact him now for you own winning lottery numbers and i assure you that he will help you and your life will also change around for good. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers: Spellcasthome@gmail.com Call or text him +1 (402) 892-2486
    Read through his website and see others testimony: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. My Ex girlfriend left me and my daughter since 6 weeks ago after, i tried ALMOST EVERY thing to restore my relationship and i was disappointed. None was working out, A week later i saw Dr Trust website and after i contact Dr Trust for help, everything automatically change, my sadness became joy, smile was all over my face, everything happened very FAST and the result was effective. Dr Trust is the ONLY spell caster who i had success with, my girlfriend called me and said she wanted us to come back and also want to marry me. She came back to me begging me to accept her back and this happened Due to the help from Dr Trust. I Am so happy that i have my Girlfriend back. Contact Dr Trust now for urgent and fast love spell to win your relationship back.
    Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com ((WhatsApp or call him +2348156885231))

    You can read more about him on his website and contact him: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com
    Name: Tom Reed
    Country: Canada

    ReplyDelete