Tuesday, January 19, 2016

God does not judge by external appearances

Here are a few snippets of an E book I am working on regarding judging others by their external appearance.  




God does not Judge by external appearances


1.     God does not judge by external appearances. (Galatians 2:6)

2.     The Lord does not look at things that man looks at, man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. (1 Samuel 16:7) 

3.     Do not judge others, or you too will be judged! For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured against you. (Matthew 7:1, 2)

4.     For each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself without comparing himself to someone else, for each one should carry his own load. (Galatians 6:4) 

5.  1 Corinthians 4:5 Paul tells us therefore judge nothing before the appointed time.

6. 2 Corinthians 4:16, 18 – Therefore do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day. So we fix our eyes not in what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

We are called not to judge others and that includes our self, we are not to judge or compare ourselves to others.

We are who we are, unique in every way, God's loved child.

Jesus said in John 8:12I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We live in a society where we are bombarded with things which appear beautiful on the outside. Our mothers use to tell us, you can’t judge a book by its cover. They also said beauty is only skin deep.

It is difficult, but not impossible to remain humble, live in humility, and not adorn ourselves with possessions which define who we are.

We live in such a fast paced world in which we don’t take the time to really get to know someone.


In fact most people are afraid to let others know who they truly are so they surround themselves with what is acceptable to the world, not necessarily to our Lord.

What you see may not necessarily and most likely not be real. Many people adorn themselves with fancy clothes, homes, cars, boats, perfumes, makeup, toys, vacations to make up for a lack of a character trait they believe to be missing and therefore they create or present an image to mask or hide their perceived lack. It is a sad commentary on our society that so much of what we see and believe is based on outward appearance.

The Lord did tell us that men would look at the outward appearance but that he would not.
_______________________________________________________

 Don’t worry about what others think or say about you, especially when it comes to your appearance.

Matthew 6:25-34Therefore do not worry about your life … what you will eat, drink, about your body, your clothes. But seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

The Lord knows what we need and he will provide.

Don’t seek approval from man, but from God, there and only there will you find true happiness, joy, comfort, peace, contentment. 

When we seek man's approval, we will never measure up. God loves us and accepts us for who we are.


To learn more about this subject or life coaching, please contact me at

Twitter:  @billconley7
Website: billconley.net 
Website: Claritypointcoaching.com (click on the certified practitioners)
Website: Noomii.com (in search bar, put my name in, Bill Conley)

Sound advice for life (Motivation coach and speaker, Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Author, Father)

Please go to billconley.net and take the free personal values assessment.  It only takes a few minutes and at the end of the assessment you will be emailed a 15 page report highlighting subconscious fears that may be getting in your way of achieving the life you want and deserve.

You may click on the link below to take the assessment. 



3 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable. Sometimes it's good to try out somethings,
    My name is James Rodriguez, few weeks ago I saw a write-up about Dr Sambo helping someone to win huge amount of money , I have it a try and now here I am a millionaire. Dr Sambo made me very rich by giving me lucky winning numbers to play and I won . Dr Sambo is the solution to every poverty on earth . Contact him now Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com or divinespellhome@yahoo.com
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121 and be as happy as I am right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. My testimony on how i won £4,000,000 with the great help of Dr Davi powerful lottery spell: Call him +55 (11) 97732-4658   
    It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 14 years, I have been looking for a way on how i will win lottery. Money situation was one of the biggest problem to me. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic to win the lottery, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Davi has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Davi most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders,i won (Four Million pounds) my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. My life change over night,i now have my own house and two cars,also i am free from my debts. Dr Davi, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. If you are there and you need a powerful magic to win the lottery,Dr. Davi is the right person you need to trust and work with,i promise you that you will also win and share your own testimony. You can contact him via email:

    Spelltemple@fastmail.com Call or text him +55 (11) 97732-4658 

    ReplyDelete
  3. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete