Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Our value is not determined by what other people think of us


Our value is not determined by what others think of us. 

Think of a diamond, what makes a diamond valuable?  It is unique, one of a kind, valuable and beautiful.  We are no different than a diamond  We are unique, one of a kind, valuable and beautiful.  Our value is not determined by what others think of us. Our value is determined by what we think of ourselves. 

Our value does not change by what other people think of us!

What happens if you throw a diamond in the garbage, is it still a diamond?
What happens if you throw the diamond in the mud, is it still a diamond?
Does its value change? It's worth? Of course it doesn't!  

Do you think a diamond cares if you yell and scream at it and tell it that it is not beautiful?  What if you told the diamond that it was worthless? A loser?  Ugly? Fat? Disgusting? 

The diamond could care less what you think of it.

Our value does not change! What others think of us does not matter! We are unique, loved, valuable, one of a kind - there is nobody else on this planet exactly like us.  

Accept the fact that you are different than everyone else, because it is true.  We are all different from one another and that is what makes us unique and beautiful.




God loves you and he asks you to love yourself and your neighbor as yourself.  Even when you feel unloved, know this, God loves you and he will never abandon you. 

Therefore, just as God does not judge you for your external appearance, let us too not judge one another by how they look. 

Remember, you are as valuable as a diamond.  Your one of a kind, unique, beautiful and valuable just the way you are.  

Stop trying to be something your not (square peg in a round hole). Be exactly who your are. Show your true colors. Live honestly and with integrity and stop caring so much what other people think of you.  Truth is, they probably aren't thinking of you at all.

Now go out and have a great day and live your like knowing your value is not on the line, your value does not change and your value is determined by you and you alone.  Nobody gets to determine your value but you and you alone!


To learn more about this subject or life coaching, please contact me at

Twitter:  @billconley7
Website: billconley.net 
Website: Claritypointcoaching.com (click on the certified practitioners)
Website: Noomii.com (in search bar, put my name in, Bill Conley)

Sound advice for life (Motivation coach and speaker, Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Author, Father)

Please go to billconley.net and take the free personal values assessment.  It only takes a few minutes and at the end of the assessment you will be emailed a 15 page report highlighting subconscious fears that may be getting in your way of achieving the life you want and deserve.

You may click on the link below to take the assessment. 



3 comments:



  1. My Ex girlfriend left me and my daughter since 6 weeks ago after, i tried ALMOST EVERY thing to restore my relationship and i was disappointed. None was working out, A week later i saw Dr Trust website and after i contact Dr Trust for help, everything automatically change, my sadness became joy, smile was all over my face, everything happened very FAST and the result was effective. Dr Trust is the ONLY spell caster who i had success with, my girlfriend called me and said she wanted us to come back and also want to marry me. She came back to me begging me to accept her back and this happened Due to the help from Dr Trust. I Am so happy that i have my Girlfriend back. Contact Dr Trust now for urgent and fast love spell to win your relationship back.
    Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com ((WhatsApp or call him +2348156885231))

    You can read more about him on his website and contact him: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com
    Name: Tom Reed
    Country: Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. My testimony on how i won £4,000,000 with the great help of Dr Davi powerful lottery spell: Call him +55 (11) 97732-4658   
    It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 14 years, I have been looking for a way on how i will win lottery. Money situation was one of the biggest problem to me. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic to win the lottery, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Davi has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Davi most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders,i won (Four Million pounds) my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. My life change over night,i now have my own house and two cars,also i am free from my debts. Dr Davi, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. If you are there and you need a powerful magic to win the lottery,Dr. Davi is the right person you need to trust and work with,i promise you that you will also win and share your own testimony. You can contact him via email:

    Spelltemple@fastmail.com Call or text him +55 (11) 97732-4658 

    ReplyDelete

  3. I want to say a big thanks to Dr. Jakiki for helping me to win the lottery. I won ($1,000,000.00)

    I never thought i will share a testimony with so much joy in my heart today, years has gone by without a fruitful reward over playing the lottery daily,i have spent a lot on tips on how to win the lottery,but when i came across Dr.Jakiki my life change for good. I requested a lottery spell,and he cast the spell and send me the winning lottery number. Now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr.Jakiki. I won $ one millions dollars and I am making this known to every one of you who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery with better price amount, this is the real contact we all have been searching for. Contact him now:

    Spellcasthome@gmail.com or Spellcasthome@yahoo.com His web site: http://spellcasthome.blogspot.com

    Text or call him now: +1 (402) 892-2486

    ReplyDelete