Monday, September 4, 2023

By losing control we gain salvation, freedom, joy and peace.

 

By losing control we gain salvation, freedom, joy and peace.

 

In Matthew 10:39 – Whoever finds his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Let go and let the Lord in. Remember you are not in control of anything but your destiny. Don’t get angry or frustrated with things you have no control over, don’t complain about it and don’t let it ruin your present moment of joy and happiness which comes from loving and serving the Lord. Know your limits, be mindful of your environment, keep mentally alert, pay attention to the cues that trigger certain emotions, avoid the ones that bring you pain, repeat the ones that bring you joy, pleasure, happiness. Make sure the pleasure is associated with keeping within the boundaries, parameters, guidelines, instructions sent by our Heavenly Father. Remember all things good come from our Lord, all things bad are born of the seed of the devil. Thank you for these pearls of wisdom this morning my Heavenly Father, I pray that the Holy Spirit directs me in all my thoughts, words and deeds this day. Thank you for your many blessings and for the joy you bring to my life. I love you my Heavenly Father, I humbly bow myself before you and allow you to receive the glory, honor and praise.Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, blessed be thy name on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment