Monday, September 4, 2023

I know you’ll get through this

 

I know you’ll get through this

 

 

Things may not seem to be working

Out for you now, but I know you,

And I know you’ll make the best

Of this situation.

I now that you will keep on

Doing everything you can ~ a day

At a time ~ and you will get

Through this triumphantly.

Try not to worry. Try to look at what

You’re going through as a challenge rather

Than an obstacle, a time to develop

Patience. Have confidence in yourself,

And realize that you can change your

Attitude even if you can’t change the

Circumstances.

Look closely at your troubles. Don’t let

Them cause you to give up. Befriend them

And learn from them. Feel them lose their

Power over you. Allow them to teach you

What you want to know and move on.

Try not to be afraid.

You’re a survivor. You’re going to handle

This. You’re going to find strength you didn’t

Know you had and grace to deal with

Whatever comes along. Pretty soon, you'll be

On the other side, and it is just a matter

Of time until you will look back on this

Time in your life and draw strength from

The knowledge that even though the road

Was rocky, you persevered and carried on.

 

Isn’t that true. I will look back on this time and thank the Lord. Not for putting me in this situation (this trial) but by supporting me through this situation. I certainly could have taken a very negative, pessimistic, cynical, critical, angry, bitter, hostile attitude but I didn’t. I tried to make lemonade out of lemons. I prayed, I journal, I read the scriptures I spent my time studying and not worrying, I walked, I exercised a bit and I made it a habit to read my scriptures and journal daily.

 

The Lord has inspired me, he has seen me through every step of the way, and I am stronger, more patient, more forgiving, and more knowledgeable.

 

I thank you Lord for seeing me through, I thank you Lord for loving me, for forgiving me, for watching over my family. I have so much to be thankful for. I know you are with me Lord, I know you stand by my side and watch over me. I know that you care, you listen and you answer my prayers. I love you Lord. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ. I give you the power and the glory. I humbly submit myself to obeying your commands and your will. I commit to being honest and truthful, to leading my family to loving and serving the Lord. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ.

 

Amen.

 

 

 

As I was walking, the Lord was talking and this is what he said

 

In life you will not always get what you want, when, where and how you want it and you will not always get your way.

 

Accept that notion and move on.

 

Don’t dwell on it, don’t say poor me, and don’t wallow in self-pity.

 

Compromise, negotiate, win-win, these are the keys to peaceful, harmonious existence with one another.

 

When you don’t get your way, don’t whine, complain, get angry, bitter, hostile, don’t pout, storm out in disgust, simply move on.

 

You constantly need to be assessing your environment, if you don’t like what you are experiencing, accept it, change it or move on.

 

Do not hold grudges, ill will, negative feelings about others whom you perceive to have power or influence over you, life is too short.

 

If you don’t like something, anything, change it or don’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment