Monday, September 4, 2023

How do you know when you love someone?

 

How do you know when you love someone?

 

How do you know it is going to last forever?

 

How do you know when this is the right person?

Acceptance – complete and utter acceptance.

 

Utter – completely such, without qualification or exception.

 

Love means never having to say you’re sorry, because no one has ever placed or laid blame upon you.

 

It is the freedom to make mistakes without judgment.

 

It is a longing desire on the part of two people to attempt to completely satisfy the other party and when they fall short, as they will, the other party does not question or doubt the relationship.

 

Love understands the other person; it is empathy, sympathetic, compassionate.

 

Love does not question, analyze or dissect the relationship.

 

Love attempts to make the relationship stronger more intimate in relation with one another through the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

Pure love is based on trust, it never doubts, never questions, never compares, never analyzes, never dissects, never is dissatisfied, always rejoices, always accepts, always forgives, is tolerant, not self-centered, forever giving, completely accepting.

 

Love is affirmation, acknowledgement, a desire to please ones partner.

 

Love is never selfish, jealous, angry, critical, cynical, and short tempered, unforgiving or unforgetting.

 

Love never intends to hurt, cause pain or anguish but when this occurs true lovers never blame, attempt to place guilt.

 

Love is compromise without feeling as though it wasn’t fair.

 

Love is intimate, romantic, attempting to please ones husband or wife.

 

Thank you Lord for my life.

 

I am blessed to have four wonderful daughters.

Be with me Lord as I father these children.

 

May the words that I speak to them be your words.

 

May I be filled with kindness and compassion.

 

May I always remain calm.

 

How fortunate am I to know you Lord, savior and redeemer.

 

I feel blessed just to be alive.

 

Lord may I find strength in you in all I do, I pray that you take away any fear, anger, revenge, uncertainty, doubt that exist in my life and replace it with love, confidence, assuredness, trust, hope, honest, integrity.

 

I pray to you Lord and commit that I will always keep my word, I will never doubt you and always obey your commandments.

 

I know I can’t live my life without you; you are my rock and my salvation.

 

Through you anything is possible.

 

I am not perfect, I never will be, but I will strive to be like Jesus in every way.

 

Lord help me to curb my tongue and only say kind things about others.

 

Lord forgive my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me.

 

Help me to forgive them Lord and forget.

 

Be my strength Lord when it comes to exacting revenge.

 

I have been a revengeful person but no more with your help and guidance.

 

Though I am weak, you make me strong, though I sin, you forgive, though I walk on the path of unrighteousness from time to time, you never leave or forsake me.

 

You are my friend and my companion, my teacher and my instructor, my counselor and my Lord.

It has been a wonderful Saturday. Actually every day is wonderful when I pray, follow your commandments and love my neighbor as myself.

 

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ. I give you the honor, the praise and the glory.

 

I will be a beacon of light for all to see.

 

They will know that you live in me Lord, now and forever. I am very happy with my life. Praise to you my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment