Monday, September 4, 2023

Living in Darkness, Living in Light, demonstration and practical example for our children.

 

Living in Darkness, Living in Light, demonstration and practical example for our children.

 

A good visual demonstration of this just came to me so as to give my children the true meaning of this.

 

First we would take them into a totally dark environment. We would tell them this represents the world and what Satan stands for – total and complete darkness. Then we would talk about what living in darkness would be like. How difficult it would be because we were unable to see. Then we would light a candle and tell the children that the candle was Jesus and he represented the light of the world. Even in total darkness we are now able to see because the flame of light brightens the darkened area. Now we could get around without stumbling. I think the kids would get the idea of this demonstration. I know I would.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment